This request for Expression of Interest is to hire consulting services to map the areas of unauthorised deforestation from 2011-2017, through the integrated use of geotechnology tools and information available in the executive public agencies in the field of state and federal environment. This includes satellite imagery.
The mapping and its calculations of deforested areas should allow the comparative analysis in order to verify the behavior of the deforestation rate between each year, based on the period 2008-2009, according to the indexes presented by Semarh in the Report of Illegal Deforestation done in 2014. In summary, the work aims mainly:
- a) In short, do a research related to Naturatins administrative proceedings, under the Environmental Control System of Tocantins State, searching digital archives of rural properties with the Certificates of Forestry Regularity (CRF) and Permits for Forest Exploration (AEF) for the period between 2011 and 2017
- b) Analysis, selection and copying of rural properties digital files for a database on deforestation from the Alternative Use Areas (AUA) and Area Required for Deforestation (ARD)
- c) Research in federal agencies, deforestation data in the territory of Tocantins State, for the period between 2011 and 2017 and insertion of spatial information in the database about deforestation
- d) Elaboration of satellite images bank with spatial resolution close to 5 m, or better, to serve as a basis for the desired mapping
- e) Orbital digital image processing to enhance the features of interest to services
- f) Visual Interpretation, edition and reclassification of polygons in database and GIS
- g) Classification and quantification of illegal deforestation; h) Elaboration of maps, charts and tables containing the illegal deforestation rate for each year from 2011 to 2017.